c

Sunday, August 2, 2009

On this day...


On this day, I started my blog. I don't really have a lot to say, but I decided that I would start blogging just so others know what I am up to and what's going on in my life. At this point it is still summer, so there is not a whole lot going on in my life. However, band did start this week, and as a member of The Amarillo High School Golden Sandie Marching Band I am very excited to start my junior year off with a bang. I am ready for those glimmering friday night lights, and for the bold and courageous dance moves that I and Kelsey will be doing in the stands. The pep rallies come with this experience, and I am ready to win some class cheers and watch the crazy students participate in the excitement that is pride and support for our school. Well, right now thats all that I am up to, and I can't wait for dress up days and box drills!
This "day" has only begun.
-Alex Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment