c

Monday, August 3, 2009

Its a new day.

A new first day of band, a new day without braces, a new day to clean, and new day to prepare, a brand new day. This day has been action packed already and it is only 1. This morning I woke up and went to band. The first day of a new season. How exciting! Learning the call to attention, and how to march has been tedious but fun. "Can I get a hoo ha? hoo ha!" New guard sayings, and new friends. So much fun! The day only continued with an orthodontist appointment at 10:30. A new day brings a new look. The metal baracades came off my teeth today. I am braces free!! It feels weird, but it is definitly a good weird. Well, there isn't much more action to tell you about yet. I am off to clean, and then run errands with guard girls.

A new day to praise!

-Alex Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment